Quality Craftsmanship Counts for Your Commercial PropertyQuality and craftsmanship are always important reasons to consider when choosing a commercial interlock sealing provider. Sealtech’s commercial interlock stone sealing has received high praise from consumers and business leaders alike. They have over 15 years of experience and a rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau serving Toronto. Seal Tech is dedicated to providing top quality service to its clients and maintaining lasting relationships with them. According to reliable consumer business review sites, customers have noted that Seal Tech provided them with:
- Reliable, professional service.
- Prompt, efficient work from polite, friendly technicians.
- Accommodations to work around property owner schedules.
- Excellent work and beautiful finished results, making existing concrete, stone and brick work look “brand new”.
- High quality work and results for commercial interlock stone sealing on new construction.
- Reasonable, fair price rates.
Safety and Legal Considerations for Commercial Businesses to ConsiderFor owners or landlords of commercial properties in Toronto, such as retail stores, business buildings, apartments or condos, safety is another key reason to use services for commercial interlock stone sealing from Sealtech. As a business or commercial property owner, you need to consider how maintaining your walkways, driveways, and other outdoor pedestrian or parking areas can prevent hazardous conditions for clients, customers or tenants you serve. Concrete, stone or brick work that is not properly cleaned and sealed can lead to surface damage resulting in uneven surfaces that can cause people to trip or fall. Your liability as a commercial landlord or property owner is greatly increased when you do not maintain your existing outdoor concrete, stone and brick work with commercial interlock stone sealing. To avoid lawsuits and legal issues stemming from accidents that result in injury, call Sealtech in Toronto to provide you with commercial interlock stone sealing services. Your business’s reputation will be safeguarded and liability from potential accidents will be reduced.
Initial Assessment of Your Commercial Interlock Sealing NeedsAs with any project, commercial interlock stone sealing requires several steps to complete the process. At Sealtech, we take this job seriously. If your stone and brick work is not correctly prepped and completed, the results will not turn out appropriately or last over time. A bad job can mean more of your time and expense to fix costly mistakes. With Sealtech’s experts completing your job you can be assured of the highest quality work available for commercial interlock stone sealing in Toronto. To start, Sealtech technicians will assess the current state of your targeted outdoor areas for cleaning and sealing. They will look for problem areas and address:
- Existing staining, discoloration, fading or pitting of surfaces.
- Sand or gravel loss from between the joints of stones and bricks.
- Vegetation and debris that is found between stones and bricks or upon their surfaces.
- The sun’s UV rays and other elements, such as acid rain, can fade the colour or create difficult-to-remove stains on stone and brick surfaces.
- Chemicals, such as chlorine around pool areas, can deteriorate the surface of concrete, stone and brick pitting them and creating color changes.
- Parking areas and driveway surfaces are affected by oil and fluids that can leak from the undercarriage of vehicles.
- Sap, bird droppings, and even some vegetation, like berries, also have the ability to discolour, stain, and permanently pit your stone and brick work areas.
- Burrowing insects and vegetation, such as moss, algae, weeds and fungus that form long roots and tendrils, can actually crack or dislodge stones or bricks from their foundation.
Time to Clean and Seal at Your Commercial LocationAfter the evaluation of your commercial premises is completed, Sealtech technicians will begin the cleaning process for your interlocking concrete, stone and brick work. This will include:
- Stain removal using a high powered chemical pressure washer and additional scrubbing heads for tough, set-in stains.
- Dislodging and removing dirt, debris, and vegetation where needed.
- Removal of efflorescence, a white powdery substance that builds up on weathered concrete, stone or brick surfaces.
- Applying polymeric joint sand which acts like flexible mortar to inhibit future erosion, bug infestations and weed growth.
- Applying 2 overlapping coats of a sealer of your choice, determined by the type of finish you desire.
Choosing Sealers and FinishesOne of the most important considerations for the commercial landlord, property owner, or real estate developer is what type of final look is desired. Sidewalks and driveways or patios in the front of buildings may need a more finished, high polished look to attract customers and clients. Less visible, utilitarian features such as retaining walls or high-use traffic areas around swimming pools may require different applications. These are the most common types of sealers and finishes to choose from for commercial interlocking stone sealing projects: Clear Sealer Natural Look – This acts like a coat of clear nail polish over your stone and will not substantially change its appearance. If you already like the way your stone or brick work looks, this is the best choice for you. Semi-Gloss Wet Look – This sealer contains between 12-15% acrylic post sealing. It imparts a realistic “wet look” to the surface reminiscent of how it might look after it has rained slightly, giving off just a hint of shine. High-Gloss Wet Look – This sealer has a higher acrylic post sealing content, between 20-25%, resulting in a pronounced shiny “wet look”. The appearance resembles how the surface would look after it has rained fairly hard with intensified shine.
Benefits of Choosing Commercial Interlock Sealing by Seal TechSealtech is your commercial business’s best choice in the Toronto area for commercial interlock stone sealing projects. We provide you with highly trained experts who assess and evaluate your needs for the retail stores, professional businesses, public buildings and residential areas you manage or own. In addition to having highly qualified personnel, the benefits from commercial interlock stone sealing by Seal Tech include:
- Improved curb appeal for all the concrete, stone, and brick areas cleaned and sealed at your location.
- Enhanced safety that may prevent accidents or injuries resulting in liability lawsuits.
- Courteous, reliable, polite personnel who respect and accommodate your time.
- An excellent rating of A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Good consumer reviews for services rendered.
- Cost effective, fair pricing.
- Quality craftsmanship.
- Results that will increase your property’s beauty and functionality for many years to come.